Future University in Egypt and the University of Cincinnati discuss the Impact of Global Climate Change in a joint seminar
Future University in Egypt FUE has been focusing its attention on the process of Cop 27 and its reflection on educational development. Therefore, FUE established a joined international seminar on the “Impact of Global Climate Change” with the University of Cincinnati, FUE academic partner.
Outstanding and highly interdisciplinary panel of Professors of both universities have been presenting their research on different aspects of Global Climate Change challenges from different scientific perspectives.
Prof. Dr. Ebada Sarhan, President of FUE, inaugurated the seminar and described the progress of the university in receiving a higher QS raking on international level. He added that FUE now is leading the private universities in Egypt and ranked 1st among them.
The Vice President Prof. Dr. Mohamed Badr, Vice President of FUE Academic Affairs, introduced a general methodological framework regarding the research that have been presented during the seminar.
Researchers and professors from both universities ( FUE - UC) discussed major global concerns regarding the climate change crisis versus prospects for developing resilient green societies, exposing their studies to the students and professors at the university. They have been highlighting on major aspects such as:
- Different concepts and archeological visions regarding green sustainable buildings.
- The role of new technology and its progress to reduce the carbon dioxide emissions.
- The efforts to create adjusted renewable energy.
- Discussing the impact of the climate change on the international population from economic and social perspectives.
- Exposing new mechanism for adaptability with the drastic changes in the environment.
- Presenting methods for establishing new urban green zones capable to stand against the climate changes.
- Presenting transformative adaptation approach to promote resilience, preparedness and sustainability.
This multidisciplinary international seminar has been coordinated by Prof. Dr. Salwa Thabet, Head of the International Affairs office at the university.
This event represents one of the steps that FUE are taking to support and promote scientific research among scholars and students at both universities. This seminar is considered an important cooperation between Cincinnati and Future University to consolidate the permanent scientific efforts between both universities and improve the academic performance strategy.